Enugu State Government invites application from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position of a general manager in the state.
Enugu State Government Job Recruitment 2021 Application Form
We are recruiting for the following position
- Recently, Enugu State Government, in pursuit of its policy of expansive skill acquisition drive and youth empowerment, established Technology Hubs and Youth Innovation Centres in Obollo-Afor, Uderiu Local Government Area and Enugu Urban.
- The State is desirous of immediate commencement of these two Technology Hubs and Youth Innovation Centres.
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the post of General Manager for each Technology Hub and Youth Innovation Centre.
- The General Managers shall be the Chief Executive Officers responsible for the day to day administration of Enugu State Technology Hubs and Youth Innovation Centres.
- Managing the business of training youths in the Centre
- Coordinating and directing the departmental Heads of the Centre.
- Supervising staff matters.
- Carrying out such other functions as may from time to time be delegated to them by the Supervising Ministry.
To be eligible for appointment as General Manager of Enugu Stale Technology Hub and Youth Innovation Centre, the candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A good Honours Degree or its equivalent in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Administration, Management and other related disciplines from a recognized University or other institution of higher learning;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in the relevant industry.
- Possession of a Master’s degree or post-graduate certificate, will be an added advantage.
Terms of Appointment
- The conditions of service are as obtainable in the State’s Public Service System.
- The successful candidates will be entitled to all officially approved benefits attached to the post of General Manager.
How To Apply for Enugu State Government Recruitment for General Manager Position
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their typewritten Applications with ten (10) copies of relevant Credentials, CV, two (2) recent Photographs, names and addresses of three (3) Referees, one of whom must be the candidate’s present employer. Each referee is to forward a confidential report on the applicant directly to the address below.
Applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes marked “Post of General Manager, Enugu State Technology Hub and Innovation Centre” (indicate preference, that is Enugu or Obollo Afor) on the top left corner and addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary (Gen Administration),
Office of the Secretary to the State Government,
Abuja Building, Government House,
Application Deadline 12th March, 2021.
Trending Grant and Job Vacancies
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE