Tiimafrica/Projrect Grow 100 Registration 2021- Do you need a one-time grant to scale up your business? Tiimafrica in partnership with FMYSD is giving out $5,000 grant to eligible applicants.
Note the Project Grow 100 application have been open last year and this is the second time the registration portal is opening.
The application portal will accept supplementary applications from business owners who are still interested but could not meet up the last application deadline and who have the necessary requirements to apply within this period.
The grant, is aimed at empowering 100 Nigerian youth-owned businesses. Over the past few weeks, the foundation has worked ceaselessly in sifting through the pool of applications to compile a list of 100 applicants, eligible for the grant.
In regards to that, the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in partnership with @TimAfrica, has opened a supplementary application process for #ProjectGrow100.
- Nigerian between 25 – 35 years
- Runs a business within Nigeria
- 6 months minimum financial records
How to register for Project Grow 100 for Tiimafrica $5,000 Grant 2021/2022
Interested and qualified applicants willing to apply for the project 100 who’s aimed is to empower 100 youth owned businesses with $5,000 should visit: https://noya.ng/Home.aspx OR https://www.appchallengenigeria.com/project-grow-100/
- FGN Survival Fund Guaranteed Off Take Fund – Register Now
- How to Register for FGN Survival Fund Guaranteed Off Take Fund Stimulus Scheme
- How to Apply for FG, Timiiafrica $5,000 Grant for Youths
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Business/Company Registration
- Shell Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.shell.com.ng
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE