NCS Shortlist 2021 Updated Names- Here is the full updated list of the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) shortlisted list of successful candidates’ names for the NCS 2021/2022 recruitment exercise. The NCS has shortlisted 3,500 Successful Applicant For Its 2021 NCS Screening Exercise.
Names of successful candidates in its latest recruitment exercise.
In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment process, the underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise.
The Candidates are required to report in batches to the venues assigned to their respective states of origin on dates indicated below:
- Superintendent Cadre (CONSOL 08) – 1st March, 2021
- Customs Inspector Cadre (CONSOL 06) – 3rd March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 04) – 8th March, 2021
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 03) – 10th March, 2021.
ZONES AND VENUES
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Dutse Kano.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto & Zamfara)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Jigawa, Kano, Kebbi)
- Venue: Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Borno, Taraba, Yobe)
- Venue: Customs Command & Staff College Gwagwalada.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Kwara, Niger, Plateau, FCT)
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Ikeja, Lagos.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Ondo, Ogun, Osun)
- Venue: Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross RIver)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Anambra, Imo, Delta, Edo, Rivers)
Candidates are expected to report to the screening venues with the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (female)
- One pair of white canvas shoes
- 2 passport photographs
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver’s License, International Passport)
- Candidates are requested to strictly adhere to the above arrangement and be of good conduct through out the exercise as any unruly behaviour will lead to instant disqualification and immediate eviction from the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective state of origin.
Trending Hot Jobs and Grant
- FGN Survival Fund Guaranteed Off Take Fund – Register Now
- BOI/CBN Loan and Intervention Fund Form Portal – Apply Now
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Job Vacancies
- Embassy of Ireland Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Job Vacancies
- How to Register for FGN Survival Fund Guaranteed Off Take Fund Stimulus Scheme
- How to Apply for FG, Timiiafrica $5,000 Grant for Youths
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Business/Company Registration
- Shell Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.shell.com.ng
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE