Jamb efacility Portal – This article will guide you on how to use jamb efacilty to login to your jamb portal and jamb your jamb scores, admission letter and original jamb result slip.
Jamb efacility Login Portal
The Jamb efacility portal caps opens for utme and direct entry candidates. Jamb Online e facility portal 2021 is available for registration, result checking, regularization, CAPS etc. The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities. The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations. All of these candidates must have obtained the West Africa School Certificate, now West African Examinations Council, WAEC, or its equivalent, National Examination Council (Nigeria), NECO. The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986. The current registrar of Jamb is Professor Ishaq Oloyede who was appointed by president Muhammadu Buhari in August, 2016. Checkout Jamb Form 2021.
Options available in the Jamb eFacility Portal 2021:
- Checking JAMB result
- Checking admission status
- JAMB CAPS admission portal
- Correction of data
- CBT center charge
- Printing of mock result
- Change of course/institution
- Syllabus for JAMB UTME
- JAMB Brochure
- Application for transfer
- Admission Letter
- Jamb Regularization
- JAMB Registration Form
- Admission Status, etc.
How to Access the Jamb Online eFacility Web Portal 2021 Login
- Goto the e-facility portal -> https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Click on the create new account button under e-facility account/login
- Fill the text boxes with your correct email and answer to security question
- Proceed to your email account, open the mail sent to you and click on the confirmation link
- Enter the necessary details as requested to create your account
- Login to your Jamb profile by entering your username and password
How to Check Your JAMB Result
- Visit the JAMB exam result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
2021 UTME: JAMB sets to commence sale of registration forms
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) says it has concluded all arrangements to commence the sale of 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) registration forms. The board disclosed this in its Vol. 2, No. 15 Weekly Bulletin of the Office of the Registrar…continue reading
JAMB Examination malpractice as nemesis of academic excellence, development
Jamb fight against exam malpractice in Nigeria has been ongoing for years, but the menace appears to have built a strong defence, refusing to go. As far back as 1914, it was reported that the question papers of Senior Cambridge Local Examinations…continue reading
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB eFacility Portal 2021
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to check your admission status. If you already have a JAMB profile, jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check your admission status on the JAMB Admission List portal:
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal – portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: After a successful login, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and supply your registration number in the required columns.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button to access your JAMB admission status.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE