How to Print Jamb Result Slip – See How to Print Your Jamb Result Slip Online . This post is all about how to print jamb result slip online.
you are advised to read this article carefully and you will see all the guideline on how to print your jamb result slip via jamb portal……
How to Create Jamb Profile Online
INSTRUCTIONS: PRINTING OF RESULT SLIP
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
See Also: NDA 2019/2020 Admission Application Form (71st Regular Course)
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
How to print JAMB Examination Slip 2019/2020 Online Here
Jamb 2019 Mock Examination Date Is Out – Click here
New JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Schools 2019/2020
Sweet Sixteen Summary for JAMB 2019/2020 Examination & Possible Exam Questions and Answers
Jamb 2019 Registration Closing Date and Examination Date – Is Out
JAMB 2019 Reprinting Date: When and how to reprint your JAMB Registration Slip for Exam date and venue
JAMB Result Uploading 2018/2019 – See How to Upload Your SSCE Result on Jamb Portal
Follow us on our Social Media
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join our WhatsApp : Click Here
We at JOECRACKCONCEPT cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about How to print JAMB Result Slip. kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google +