Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We invite applications for:
Title: Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) is a recruitment initiative designed to attract young, vibrant, and talented individuals to meet the growing manpower needs across the bank. By participating in ELDP, you become part of a pool of future leaders who will drive the bank to the next level.
What are the criteria?
- 24 years as at the date of application.
- Minimum of second class lower (2:2) from a reputable university.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics.
Why Choose Us?
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through the EcobankAcademy
- Support for professional development e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIPM etc.
- Enabling work culture and environment with recognition and rewards for employees
- Provides convenient staff bus services for eligible employees.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- A vibrant and inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Ready to embark on a rewarding career journey? Apply now and become part of a team that values your potential and invests in your success.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on any protected trait such as sex, race, ethnicity, disability, marital status etc. We are committed to creating an environment where you not only work but thrive!
- Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via E-mail.
Application Deadline 15th December, 2023.