Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Applications are invited for:
Title: Associate Programme 2023
- Execute day-to-day operations functions with accuracy to deliver a timely end of day.
- Enlighten customers on products and services, sell and ensure the onboarding process is seamless.
- Drive improved customer experience and perception.
- Supervise all activities in Operations and ensure customer transaction requests are treated promptly, professionally, and with utmost care and confidentiality.
- Enlighten customers on new services, products promotions and cross-sell them.
- Drive digital adoption by customers and collaborate with the business to meet goals but without compromising policies and processes.
- Ensure all customer transaction requests are properly documented and authorized in line with the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Maintain a good knowledge of the banks products and services and respond to enquiries on same, and operational matters.
- Ensure customer requests/complaints are captured on the customer management platform and prompt resolution provided.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidates should possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) not less than lower credit.
- Completion of 1 year internship.
- 25 years or less
- A minimum of 5 credits at O’levels including English and Mathematics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th December, 2023