Are you interested about CBN N500M Grant for Undergraduates/Graduates 2022 for Nigerian Students? Application for 2022 Central Bank of Nigeria N500 Million Grant for Undergraduates/Graduates is now available for interested applicants to commence application.
This post contains about the ongoing Central Bank of Nigeria N500M Grant for Undergraduates/Graduates, how to apply online and requirements involves for a successful application.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), TIES is to enable undergraduates and graduates of polytechnics and universities in Nigeria to access fund to start up a business.
Central Bank of Nigeria N500M Grant Programme is designed to create a paradigm shift among undergraduates and graduates from the pursuit of white-collar jobs to a culture of entrepreneurship development for economic development and job creation.”
Requirements/Qualifications for Central Bank of Nigeria N500M Grant for Undergraduates/Graduates
- Interested Applicants must be graduates of Nigerian universities or polytechnics,
- Interested Applicants must possess First Degree Certificate (BSc, HND, or it is equivalent),
- Interested Applicants must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate (Discharge or Exemption letter),
- Interested Applicants must have a certificate of participation issued by a university or polytechnic as evidence of entrepreneurship training,
- Interested Applicants must not be more than 7 years of post-NYSC
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said it would distribute N500million among the top five tertiary institutions with the best entrepreneurial pitches or ideas.
- 1st position takes N150m,
- 2nd position goes with N120m,
- 3rd position is N100m,
- 4th place is N80m, and
- 5th position takes N50m.
Interested applicants for Central Bank of Nigeria N500M Grant must submit an application through the designated online portal and provide all the required documentation to support the application.
To apply, Click Here
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE