FG NIRSAL Non-Interest Loan Portal 2021 – Apply Now. This is to inform the general public that federal government covid-19 Non-Interest Loan is ongoing. This article will guide you on how to apply for this loan and get the loan without stress. Step by Step Guide is Here.
NON-INTEREST TARGETED CREDIT FACILITY (TCF-NI)
The Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) is a stimulus package to support household and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. It is a non-interest term facility targeted at small businesses for the financing of key assets for their businesses.
The financing limit is N2,500,000.00 for a tenure of 3 years with 6 months moratorium (a moratorium is a grace period of granted to the customer by the Bank to postpone the payment).
NON-INTEREST AGRI-BUSINESS, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE INVESTMENT SCHEME (AGSMEIS-NI)
The Non-Interest Agri-Business, Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS-NI) is a federal government intervention funding scheme through CBN that is intended to promote agricultural businesses to spur economic development and employment generation in the country.
The non-interest product is an alternative of the existing AGSMEIS program that is based on Islamic principles of financial transactions using products such as murabahah and ijarah. It is a term financing specifically introduced for financing of equipment, raw materials and working capital.
The financing limit is N10,000,000.00 for a tenor of up to 7 years (depending on the nature/gestation period of the project). Applicants may in addition enjoy a moratorium of 6 months for mark-up and 18 months for the principal (a moratorium is a grace period of granted to the customer by the Bank to postpone the payment). Interested
Who is Eligible?
- MSME with 1 5 staff and verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the pandemic with evidence of job protection for its staff.
- Hospitality businesses, health (pharmaceuticals and medical supplies) Airline service providers, manufacturing/value addition, trading, and any other income-generating activities as may be prescribed by CBN and are Shari’ah compliant.
The financing limit for MSME’s is N2,500,000 while Household is N1,000,000.
How to Apply for Nirsal Non Interest Loan
Interested Applicants should apply via https://www.nmfb.com.ng
For further enquiries, contact 09010026900.
Also Apply For:-
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NG CARES Covid-19 Loan /Grant 2021
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- Imo State Government COVID-19 Youth Empowerment Fund 2021/2022 Registration
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- Study In U.S Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Programme
- Buhari Young Farmers Network
- Young Farmers Association of Nigeria
- African Young Farmers Network
- National Young Farmers Scheme
- Young Farmers Grant
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE