The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (formerly Federal University of Technology) – hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: External Auditor for the University
- Following the expiration of the appointment of the External Auditor of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola in April, 2021, the University requires the services of an External Auditor for the statutory annual audit of the accounting books of the UnIversity.
- Interested reputable and duly recognized firms of professionally qualified accountants with bodies as, ICAN, ANAN etc are eligible to apply.
- The firm must have in its employment, principal partners with a minimum of 10 years auditing experience and also other complimentary audit staff who must be able to effectively and efficiently handle audit work. Curriculum vitae of professional staff should also be provided.
Interested firms must provide evidence of the following:
- Registration with the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS);
- Successfully executed Audit work, preferably of tertiary institutions (University):
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act 2007. Applicants are also required to submit a profile of their firm including contact address, email address and telephone numbers
- Current practicing license of either ICAN, ANAN etc;
- Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission CAC;
- Registration with the office of the Auditor General of the Federation;
- Renewal of its registration with the office of the Auditor General of the Federation;
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified firms should submit fifteen (15) copies of the above documents in a sealed envelope to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be address to:
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, YoIa,
Application Deadline 19th July, 2021.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE