Rainoil Limited is a prominent petroleum products marketing ccompany in the downstream sub-sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Supervisor
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kebbi, Ogun, Ondo and Oyo
- Minimum of an OND in any Social Science, Management, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or any related discipline. (First degree is also accepted).
- Minimum of 2 -4 years’ work experience preferably in a sales function
Job Title: Station Cashier
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Adamawa, Akwa Ibom , Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River , Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kebbi, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Rivers
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience in a similar role.
Job Title: Station Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Anambra, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Imo, Kebbi, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience in marketing/sales in the Oil and Gas industry.
How to Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g “Station Supervisor – Akwa”.
Application Deadline 29th May, 2021.
- NYIF Information Form
- Survival Fund (MSMEs) Registration Portal 2021 Reopened Again
- How to Check NMFB Covid-19 Household and SME Loan Approval
- MSME Grant and Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Official Registration
- BOI/CBN Loan and Intervention Fund Form Portal – Apply Now
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Registration 2021 Form – Apply Now
- USA Job Recruitment Application Form Portal – www.usajobs.gov
- COVID-19 Loan Approval: How to Check NMFB Covid-19 Household and SME Loan Approval
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE