WAEC GCE / Private Candidate First Series 2021 Registration: We are pleased to announce to the general public that 2021 WAEC GCE registration form is out. The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has started the registration for the 2019 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination WASSCE first series for private candidates.
Where to get 2021 WAEC GCE Pin for Online Registration
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- To begin registration for 2021 WAEC GCE First Series visit; https://registration.waecdirect.org
- Available Subjects: Click here for list of available subjects
- Available Exam Towns: Click here for list of available exam towns
- Click here to download the Biometric Data Capture Software
- Rules and regulations: Download the rules and regulations governing the examination
- Time Table: Download WASSCE for Private Candidates time table
- WAEC Syllabus: Download the WAEC Syllabus
- Registration Form : Download a blank registration form
- Personal scanners: Only Digital Personal scanners are allowed
- Registration Pin/Code: Download types of Registration Pin/Code to use.
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE