Study in USA: US Embassy Scholarship Application Form Portal 2021/2022 – We are pleased to announce to the general public that study in USA scholarship form is out now. Let me guide you on how to complete study in USA scholarship form online. Continue Reading
US Embassy Scholarship for Developing Nations: Studying in the USA can be much more easier if you get the opportunity of government funding. Government funding in most cases will usually offer a complete cost covering for studying any programs of your choice. This post guides you to the US Embassy scholarship programs
US Embassy Scholarship Overview:
scholarship positions have recently been approved by the US Government for students of Developing nations in a bit to increase literacy level and help the development of these nations. The the scholarship program is aimed at giving 100% financial aid for every single beneficiary at both undergrad and postgraduate level of training who have interest to study in the United States but lack the funding capability.
Studying in USA, Remarks
For a few years now, the United States Embassy, US endeavours to see high performing students, qualified and generally motivated, yet fiscally incapacitated students from developing nations to join the Education in USA.
The US Embassy will work enthusiastically through their pros with understudies now and again orchestrated social affair and courses to help them all through the application procedure to get authentication and respects to go to schools and universities in the United States. The cost for application process is kept up, including decision charges for required systematized examinations and gives free affirmation to the U.S. Course.
US Embassy Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY
These scholarships are generally offered to candidates from the developing nations lacking the finance to further their education or candidates with outstanding academic performances.
- Criteria for Selection: Candidates with offer of admission (candidates can apply for admission in any US universities) are chosen for scholarships based on criteria set out by the scholarship committee.
- English Language Requirement: English language requirement will be dependent on whether you are present a test certification or you are from an English speaking country. Whichever will get a waiver. Also, the institution you are applying for admission plays a significant role in deciding the requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Students from African and the Middle East (developing nations so to speak). Specific countries are: Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, Botswana, Malawi, Mali, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, African Republic, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo(Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, , Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Togo, Tunisia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, , Swaziland, Tanzania, Central Chad, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Republic of Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, South Sudan and the Middle East.
Benefits associated with the US Embassy Scholarship usually will include, aside tuition fee cover;
- An upkeep settlement ($14,900 to cover significant lots of assemble at the 2018-18 rate; virtuoso rate for courses may be shorter than run of the mill year scope)
- One economy single airfare at both the start and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs and the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Sharp financing headway – from $500 to $2,000, which would depend upon the length of your course.
- Family settlement – up to $10,120 for a first youth and up to $4,320 for a second immature. There are no related extra support
* Note that these are not the current official rates.
How-to-Apply: To apply for the US Embassy Scholarship for Developing Nations, interested applicants should generally follow these steps;
Step1: Search for Scholarship
Use the associated link given (if any) in the post and proceed to application page for current and detailed application guide. We recommend you visit official US Embassy scholarship information page for details on available scholarships and programs; including requirements for applicants.
Step2: Prepare Application Documents
Make ready all supporting documents including all past educational qualifications and academic transcripts (for the postgraduate students) for easy submission as will be required
Step3: Fill Application Form
Fill in your information in the application provided and exchange your reports as required.
- You can also download the application form, fill and submit with your supporting credentials at embassy in your country (this depends on the approach adopted by the US embassy/consulate in your country).
- The embassy does not charge any fees to apply for scholarships
- You will have to apply to an institution in the USA for a study degree as part of the application process.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for Study in USA: US Embassy Scholarship are to register on the online Application form here.