nphcdaict COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Form/Portal 2021 – The Government of Nigeria through the National Primary Health Care Development Agency Unveils the Covid-19 Vaccination Registration portal for Nigerians.
Do you need the covid19 vaccination form is out? Do you know that Nigeria is scheduled to take the delivery of 3.92 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine on Tuesday, 2 March 2021?
If you are looking for the Covid-19 Vaccination form for the nphcdaict.com.ng registration 2021
If you are interested in the Self-Registration COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction Checklist
COVID-19 Vaccination Form 2021/2022
- Full Name: Last name (Surname), First name (Given Names) and Middle name
- Contact phone number
- Email address
- Is the exact date of birth known?
- Enter your approximate age
- Type of ID – Means of Identification
- Residential Address
- State of Residence
- LGA of Residence
- Ward of Residence
- Select your preferred vaccination site
- Do you work in the Health Sector?
- Upload Photo (face only- passport)
- Any known medical condition?
- Any History of Allergies?
How to Register for nphcdaict.com.ng Registration for COVID-19 Vaccination 2021
Nigerians can register via the Electronic Management of Immunization Data (EMID) Registration Portal https://www.nphcdaict.com.ng/publicreg
Fill in the required information, upload your passport photograph and submit your application.
Note- you are to use an active email address and phone number for future usage.
Trending Grant and Job Vacancies
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE