Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Program
- Sterling is a place that encourages and celebrates creativity and innovation.
- We are committed to fostering an enabling environment where dreams are turned into reality.
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a gateway for an exciting career at Sterling.
- It is a unique opportunity for talents like yourself who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
- Here, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2.2
- You must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application.
- If you are tech-savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages Please indicate when applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… etc.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status, or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.