MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Administrative Assistant / Paralegal
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the contract documentation process of the Legal Unit ensuring that all contracts and official documents of the Company are filed and archived in accordance with the requirements of the Unit.
- Support the unit through the use of appropriate tools in tracking and monitoring execution of Commercial contracts of the Sales team and maintain a log of movement of legal documents and executed agreements.
- Distil and highlight key contractual provisions for internal records and for the attention of the user departments and liaise with the applicable legal resource to provide with advisory services on specific contractual provision required by the Sales Units from time to time
- Engage applicable Units for the dispatch and hand over of the originals of executed Legal documents; tracking the actual receipt of such documents at the requested destination.
- Liaise with legal team, participate in meetings, revise and file all correspondence having contractual relevance or exchanged during project execution with clients, customers, partners, subcontractors and regulatory authorities.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and office supplies required for contract execution.
- Accurately administer the contract sign-off process and ensure the contract execution is in compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Provide support for the contract management process in legal department including the keeping of contract records, contractual obligations and terms for the purpose of compliance, and updates of contractual records.
- Perform all such other operational and administrative duties as directed by the Legal Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply