Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We invite applications for:
Title: Reservoir Technical Services Programme 2024
Job ID.: R111409
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our learning begins from day 1 and will continue throughout your career. You will begin your career working in a multi-cultural global team that consists of motivated Geologists, Reservoir Engineers, Well Integrity Geoscientists, Geomechanical Engineers and Petrophysicist.
- Through our early career program, we will provide you with opportunities to grow and lead in highly diverse teams. You will be working in an international organization and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.
As part of this early career program, you will be responsible for:
- Providing our customers with best-in-class solutions through geological, geomechanical, petrophysical and reservoir engineering data analysis and interpretation, using state-of-the-art techniques.
- Conceptualizing activities related to various sciences, such as geology, geography, geophysics, and geomorphology, that are concerned with the structure, age, and other aspects of the earth
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work
- Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment in shipments to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as supporting invoicing activities
- Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
- Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar.
- Have graduated within the last 36 months
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online