Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: 2024 Technical Program Manager – Internship Opportunity
Job number: 1680097
Travel: 0-25 %
Start date: June 2024 (Summer)
Employment type: Internship
Profession: Program Management
Discipline: Technical Program Management
Work site: Up to 50% work from home
- Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential – and excitement for the journey ahead.
- Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University interns from every corner of the world. This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential – and excitement for the journey ahead.
- Technical Programme Manager Interns, Assists others in identifying opportunities and gaps in the implementation of a feature (e.g., product, service), including comparison of various quality and performance metrics to various solutions.
- At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way.
- You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love – start your journey with us today!
- Identifies opportunities for implementation of features through analysis of customer and market signals; Solicits feedback to understand customer experiences with Microsoft’s products and services; Integrates product usage, product telemetry, and service data together to identify patterns, generate hypotheses, and inform a plan.
- Partners with Software and Hardware Engineering to design architecture to complex technical needs and integrate customer solutions to technical needs for a feature; Ensure needed telemetry is developed to document produ
- Collaborates and coordinates across teams to ensure alignment on product/service development, management, and release, including tradeoffs, adjustments, and improvements.
- Supports internal and external technical partners and/or architects to represent technical solutions to customers.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply