Polaris Bank Limited is a Tier II Nigerian, private limited liability company, wholly-owned by Strategic Capital Investment Limited (SCIL) following the successful divestment of the FGN/CBN in October 2022. Licensed to provide banking and other financial services to the Nigerian public, we cater to both individuals and corporate entities through carefully designed Retail, SME, Commercial, Corporate banking as well as products for Government MDAs. We also offer self-service/digital channels offerings leveraging technology to bring banking closer to the customer
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our Corporate Banking team.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in developing and closing new business opportunities in the Nigerian market.
- They will be responsible for identifying and pursuing strategic partnerships, expanding our client base, and generating revenue for the bank.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy to achieve sales targets and revenue growth.
- Identify and qualify potential corporate clients, including large corporations, multinationals, and government entities.
- Build strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within target industries.
- Develop and present compelling sales proposals that showcase our bank’s products and services.
- Negotiate and close deals with corporate clients, ensuring alignment with the bank’s risk appetite and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and expand existing client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities.
- Provide regular reports on sales performance and business development activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- 4-6 years of proven experience in Business Development or a related role in the banking industry.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance, financial analysis, and risk management principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Track record of success in closing deals and achieving sales targets.
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English and Hausa is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a team of experienced and dedicated professionals.
- Chance to make a significant impact on the growth and success of a leading Nigerian bank.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply