American University of Nigeria Recruitment for Adhoc Staff 2023/2024- American University of Nigeria job is currently going on for all qualified applicant should kindly fill for the job application using the step and job guidelines provided in this article below.
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Adhoc Staff, (USAID) Funded Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE) Project, Borno and Yobe State
Locations: Borno and Yobe
- Funded by the USAID and in close partnership with federal partners and select Nigeria States [Borno, Adamawa and Yobe], the five-year project on Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria, will support the delivery of high impact HIV preventive, care and support services to populations in the Northeast of Nigeria.
Under this partnership, AUN has vacancies for the positions of Ad hoc staff in Borno and Yobe State, below are the criteria for position:
- Adhoc staff will work closely with technical Officer Preventive Care and Treatment and Gender and Community Engagement Officers.
- Ability to communicate very well with the community, Hausa language is an advantage.
- The candidate is willing to cover the geographical area assigned
- The candidate should be able to provide a reference letter from at least the Director PHC/Facility in charge of the catchment facility and a paramount community leader.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum qualification: CHEW, Basic Nursing or Environmental Health Technician.
- A resident of the area of work e.g. a person that will work in Doron Baga, Monguno cluster must reside within the community.
- Fluent in Kanuri, Hausa and other relevant local language.
- Experience in record keeping.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit their Applications and CV at the American University of Nigeria offices in:
Damaturu (Close to the Emir’s Palace),
Women Development Center,
Maiduguri, Borno State.