Nigeria Police Recruitment Closing Date 2023 – NPF Recruitment Closing Date When is the closing date of Nigeria police recruitment? NPF Recruitment Closing Date 2023, Here you will get the Nigerian police recruitment closing date.
The Closing Date for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 has been made known. You are to complete the NPF online registration before Deadline else your application will not be accepted
To ensure you don’t miss the NPF Recruitment application deadline, frequently visit the official Nigeria Police Force website and official communication channels for the most current information.
Be cautious of fraudulent recruitment schemes and only use the official website for submission of your online form.
When is Nigerian Police Recruitment Closing Date 2023/2024
The closing date for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 is October 26, 2023
Website/ Online Portal / Link To Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
For the latest updates and the official platform for applying to the Nigeria Police Force in 2023, visit the official website. This website typically provides detailed information about the recruitment process, available positions, and application procedures.
Interested applicants are advised to access the recruitment portal at https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
Stay informed by regularly visiting this page and the official Nigeria Police Force website.
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1″ January, 2022 and 31 December, 2022):
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.