The Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce is the foremost bilateral chamber in Nigeria. Our main objective has been the promotion of trade and investment between Nigeria and Britain since our inception in 1977.
We currently have about 400 members spanning all sectors of the economy made up of Nigerian and British business people. While our head office is in Lagos, we maintain an NBCC-UK Network in London and developing a network of local branches within the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Membership Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
- Identify and engage potential members;
- Conduct new member orientation;
- Develop programs to educate new and existing members on the activities and benefits of membership of the Chamber;
- Support the fund generation efforts of the Chamber.
- Develop and implement membership retention strategies including loyalty programs approved by the Council;
- Create avenues for effective communication with members;
- Ensure the implementation of programmes necessary to achieve the mission of the Chamber;
- Oversee business development operations and activities;
- Assist the Director-General in developing operational policies to maximize the revenues of the Chamber;
- Maintain membership records including dues, invoicing;
- Solicit annual membership dues, sponsorship and funding of self-financing Events
- All other duties as may be determined by the Director-General.
- A First Degree in Social Sciences, Management, Administration, Marketing or a related field. MBA is an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years work experience
- Sales and Business Development experience and skills essential
- Customer Service experience and skills essential
- Strong Professional Network essential
- Excellent Communication and writing skills
- Competence in IT and general Microsoft office skills.
- Highly organized and detail- oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to meet pre-set deadlines.
- Crisis management and conflict resolution.
- A proactive, tenacious and constructive approach to resolving problems and the progression of commercial opportunities.
- Leadership and Delegation.
- Networking and Social Skills.
- Project Management – Planning, Organization, time management and coordination.
- Strategic thinking.
READ ALSO: Shell Petroleum Recruitment 2023/2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th October, 2023.