NDDC Post-Gradute (Master’s Degree) Scholarships 2023/2024 – To further boost Human Resource Development in the Niger Delta region, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is once again embarking on its Foreign post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip our young people with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the Federal Government, as well enable them to acquire specialization in their fields of study and thus compete globally in various professional disciplines.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants, with relevant Bachelor’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Robotic Engineering
- Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Medical Sciences
- Hospitality Management
- Environment Science
NDDC 2024 Foreign/Local Post-Graduate Scholarship Begins
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Prospective and qualified candidates should:
Visit the NDDC Website: (www.nddc.gov.ng)
To be eligible for the scholarship, a scholar must hail form the Niger Delta Region and have achieved a First class Degree, Second Class Upper, or Lower Division.
- Initial Application: Interested candidates must submit an online application via the Commission’s Website.
- Preliminary Shortlisting: Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- WASSCE/ NECO result
- Undergraduate degree classification (1st Class, Second Class Upper /Lower
- Local Government Identification
- Computer-Based Test: Shortlisted candidates will undergo a computer test conducted by our consultants in Rivers State.
- Minimum Test Score: Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 70% in the test to proceed to the next stage.
- Further Shortlisting: Candidates who successfully pass the test will be further shortlisted.
- Final Verification: The final verification of the candidates will be done through the Local Government Area (LGA) and Community Development committee (CDC).
The amount for the foreign scholarship shall be based on the prevailing exchange rate of the Naira.
The deadline for submission of application is 5 weeks form the date of this advert.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit their applications online through the Commission’s Website: www.nddc.gov.ng.
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized overseas university
- Relevant degree form recognized universities
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
Upon successful completion of the application form, a registration number will be automatically assigned.
Applicants are advised to print a hard copy of the online- generated acknowledgment for further reference.
All shortlisted applicants will be announced and posted on the NDDC website: www.nddc.gov.ng. These shortlisted candidates will subsequently be required to take part in a computer-Based Test (CBT).
The commission (NDDC) will not enter into any form of communication with candidates who are shortlisted for the Computer Based Test (CBT). Those who are not invited for oral interview or candidates that are not successful during the oral interviews.
Preferences will be given to candidates form Oil Producing Host/ Communities/Local Government Areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
The commission will ensure a fair spread of coursed amongst beneficiaries within each State.
Others Available Scholarships
- Chevening UK Government Scholarships (Fully Funded)
- DAAD Study Scholarships 2024- Postgraduate Studies Germany (Fully Funded)
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in UK 2024 (Fully Funded)
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2023/2024 UK university (Fully Funded)
- UK VISA Sponsorship Jobs for International job Applicants
- Nigerian Army Recruitment for Trades / Non Tradesmen & Women (86RRI) 2023
Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
The commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above stated criteria and its internal consideration.
The decision of the commission in this regard is final.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services, NDDC
Mobile: +234(0)9137806550 OR +234(0)9049409391