Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We invite applications for:
Title: RAN Engineer – Graduate Trainee / GEN-E Graduate Program
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2022 and 2023 with one of the following bachelor’s Degrees: Computer Science / Telecommunications / Electronics and Communications or equivalent degree
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
To be successful in the role you must have
- Basic Network-level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem-Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
What we are Offering You
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply