Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Internal Audit Supervisor 2023 – Promasidor Nigeria Limited job company is currently going on for all interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply for the successful.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will:
- Prepare engagement risk assessment, planning and audit scope.
- Develop work programs, in consultation with the coordinator – Internal Audit and Internal Audit Manager, for efficient tests of key controls.
- Maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure that Audit is aware of changes in business activities and objectives, and a necessary Audit response is developed.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills and demonstrate these skills during the audit process to the appropriate level of management.
- Demonstrate understanding of Promasidor’s strategic vision, be a self-starter, and responsible for actions promoting this strategic vision.
- Perform Ad-hoc assignments and investigation as required by the Coordinator – Internal Audit or Internal Audit Manager
- Perform audit work using a standard audit methodology to evaluate risk, internal controls and verify extent to which key control support the business objectives.
- Document test results in work papers ready for Coordinator – Internal Audit or Internal Audit Manager.
- Inform Coordinator – Internal Audit or Internal Audit Manager of project status and results.
- Interact with management to assess audit findings including control weaknesses with an appropriate degree of professional skepticism.
- Keep the Coordinator – Internal Audit or Internal Audit Manager informed of audit findings and assist business partners with the development of Management Actions.
- Plan to mitigate weaknesses and evaluate adequacy of management’s response. Where appropriate, test corrective action taken.
- Interact with Audit project team members in working towards Departmental goals.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 3-5 years of internal audit experience, preferably with a large FMCG company, or Big 4 assurance experience.
- ACA, CIA, CISA or other relevant professional certification highly desired.
- Experienced in IT audits and audit data analytics is desirable
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experienced in executing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment desired.
- Good understanding of internal policies and procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Report writing
- Strong time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical, organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to travel nationally 30%.
- Accounting policies and Procedures
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply