Seflam SGL Limited is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and Shell.
Our mission is to help our Clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality and valued added results at optimal cost in the execution of our Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you a recent graduate with a passion and drive to excel in your career? Seflam SGL is delighted to announce our Graduate Trainee Program in Engineering, Sciences and Social Sciences discipline, where we offer exceptional opportunities for ambitious individuals to kickstart their professional journey and grow alongside our dynamic team.
During the Graduate Trainee Program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with experienced engineers and professionals to gain hands-on experience in various engineering projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve real-world challenges.
- Contribute fresh ideas and innovative solutions to further advance our projects and processes.
To be eligible for the Graduate Trainee Program, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Recent Bachelor’s degree graduate (within the last two years) with a minimum of a second class upper (2:1) in an Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, or related fields), Physics, Biochemistry, Geography, Statistics and Industrial Chemistry discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th September, 2023.