Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment – Radisson Hotel Group is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Can you be our guests’ superhero? Is guest service your ultimate passion?
- Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Support the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Responsible for the duties and tasks are carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Candidates will collaborate with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in front office beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills.
Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply for Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online