Western Development Company Limited is an Oil and Gas servicing company with about 25 years in the sector. Our experience spans from Telecommunications, IT, Engineering, Marine Services to mention but a few.
We also employ and second manpower services, personnel and services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
- This service will include the provision of Instrumentation intervention support to the Onshore asset operations teams, execution of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with the approved work cycle plans. Provide updated and technical information for all maintained plant and equipment.
- Maintain work history and input to the maintenance management system (SAP).
- Carry out emergency role (if required) as defined in the Emergency Response Plan and provide dedicated support to the Operations Department during start-up and shutdown of the plant and intervention on SDVs, riser valves, air compressors and utility systems and units, DCS and fire and gas equipment.
- This service will be provided both Onshore & Onshore whilst supporting the Onshore Asset Operations.
Supervisory and Interface:
- The Maintenance Supervisor will supervise the provision of this service Onshore and the Onshore Maintenance Team Lead will supervise the service Onshore, and service providers will be required to interface with the Maintenance Planners, Operations Team, and Maintenance team, Logistics and Warehouse, Capability Management Team, OEM Vendor Representatives.
Service providers will be accountable for the following:
- Complying with safe work practices and procedures and participate to ensure a safe working environment – Carrying out emergency role (if required) as defined by Emergency Response Plan
- Provide dedicated support to the Operations Department during startup and shutdown of the plant
- Ensure safe and efficient maintenance operations at all times
- Maintaining work history and input to the maintenance management system
- Execute scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with the approved work cycle plans
- Provide updated and technical information for all maintained plant and equipment
- Participate in toolbox talks and regular safety meetings
Experience and Qualification Required
- ONC / OND level or equivalent qualifications in instrument or multi-disciplinary engineering and trade certification are essential.
- 5 – 15 years’ experience in instrumentation maintenance of oil and gas facilities.
- The ability to diagnose equipment malfunctions and failures, report the effects of failures, and assist to provide solutions to remedy the problems.
- Knowledge of oil separation and gas compression processes.
- Must be capable of carrying out remedial and routine maintenance associated with petroleum processing plant and equipment.
- Capable of carrying out remedial and routine maintenance associated with pressure transmitters, transducers and gauges, plant DCS systems, instrument control equipment associated with HVAC systems and hazardous area equipment.
N550,000 – N600,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th September, 2023.