Western Development Company Limited is an Oil and Gas servicing company with about 25 years in the sector. Our experience spans from Telecommunications, IT, Engineering, Marine Services to mention but a few.
We also employ and second manpower services, personnel and services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract
- Develop scope of work and translate to CP useable format
- Develop and manage the contract management tracker ensuring that spend rate aligns with plan and contract renewal or replacement trigger dates are
- Co-ordinate CP Goal Zero requirements in contracts and ensure that contracts are fully compliant to
- Assist the contract holder in post award contract management ensuring that key contract management actions are implemented and tracked.
Experience and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree or HND / B.Sc / B.Eng degree in any discipline
- 2 – 5 years’ experience
- Sound knowledge of the use of SAP blueprint.
- Supply chain academy certification.
- Knowledge of the use of Omnicom
- Diploma in Contracting & Procurement by Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
N500,000 – N600,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th September, 2023.