Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Catering Management Trainee
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage shift which includes; daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness
- Manage the food production process and ensure quality of food products are according to company’s standard
- Monitor and manage the customer’s dining experience.
- Canteen crew management
- Product and recipe development
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and lobby areas.
- Responsible for management of inventory at the restaurant to eliminate losses, waste and stock-outs.
- Manage relationship with Client representatives to foster a harmonious environment.
- BSc / HND
- Culinary skills, Customer Service, Inventory Management
- Communication, Leadership.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2023.