Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customized, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients.
Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Female Accountant (ACA)
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Manage accounting and financial systems and maintain full and accurate accounting records: approve journal accounting entries and ensure appropriate set up of all inflow entries from ERP system.
- Maintain adequate balance sheet schedule.
- Ensure general ledger accounts are reconciled as per standard accounts reconciliation
- Responsible for statutory tax compliance and implementing all tax laws as applicable to PAYE, VAT, and withholding tax.
- Ensure application of correct rate and timely remittance of the amount due to the relevant tax authorities
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Manages complex planning studies, and development applications and reviews proposals from other departments.
- Ensure statutory audited financial statements are available to meet the above meeting legal timeline.
- Respond to auditors’ comments (findings in the inquiries or transmittals) concerning finance and operations and oversee required actions to address deficiencies.
- Identify process improvement in the finance department
- Managing relationships with bankers and other regulatory agencies
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and reliability of financial statements.
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements in accordance with financial reporting standards.
- Ensure smooth running of the Accounts Payable service.
- Ensure commitment authority is exercised before payment authority.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance / Accounting.
- 5+ years experience in a mid-level accountant or finance role
- ICAN is a MUST
- Proven experience in a manufacturing firm is an added advantage
- Female & Married.
N400,000 (Gross) Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2023.