Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer
Reference ID: R131825
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
Business Unit: Projects
What’s the Role?
- The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Shell east asset Portfolio projects in execute phase which include the Gbaran Produce water, Gbaran 16 disposal well project and Kolo creek Gas cap blow down project; managing define and execute phases for Pipeline Projects in the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) east asset Integrated Project in SPDC.
Further accountabilities include:
- Implement Define and Execute phase deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Project Controls and Assurance Plan, design drawings, Basic Design Engineering Package, bills of materials, design packs, cost estimates and schedules.
- Develop project execution plans and strategies.
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders.
What we need from you
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant electrical engineering experience, preferably in within the oil and gas industry.
- Must be COREN certified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.