Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions.
Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Operations Manager – Oilfield Services & Equipment
Job Requisition ID: R99277
Job type: Full time
Partner with the Best
- You will prepare proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment:
As Commercial Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
Develop Winning Proposals:
- Participating and contributing in early engagement sesssions
- Developing strategies to win profitable business from customers and aligning these with Account Executives when needed.
- Assist the Sales in liaising with suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors in order to prepare the submission and pricing
- Developing proposals, negotiating with customers, ensuring deals deliver shareholder value, driving competitive pricing. This includes compiling and submitting required tender documentation
- Handling diverse clients in a region, and regional focus on large size territory
- Contributing to frameworks for prices and conditions. Identify when there is room for negotiating and consider and communicate client specific conditions.
- Using your project management skills to position the organization for winning business including the largest projects in the region
- Conducting research and brainstorming key points to include in the bid, from a differentiation standpoint and upsell standpoint.
Ensure the Commercial Process is strictly followed:
- Collaborate with the sales organization to use online tools and ensure all risks are properly identified, captured, and approved.
- Ensure Sales organization follow the Baker Hughes policies and all approvals are granted prior to submission
- Ensure documents / contracts are properly reviewed by relevant support functions
- Ensure won contracts are properly handed over to operations
- Ensure tender CPS include price benchmarking and upsell strategy
Fuel your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Proposals.
- Understand general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management
- Have sound oral and written communication skills.
- Be comfortable with Excel and office 365 digital platforms
- Experience in developing Commercial proposals and negotiating for Oil & Gas Customers
- Have experience in analyzing, translating and completing complex bids/proposals and contracts
- Be able to demonstrate Project Management skills, planning capability, and team working. Be a solid team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should:
Click here to apply