Wema Bank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University, and Mastercard Foundation brings the “Transforming Nigerian Youths” program.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program aims to create a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
This program is brought to Nigeria by Wema Bank in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University, and Mastercard Foundation.
The following are the core objectives of the program:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners, especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria
- Be A young entrepreneur between the Age of 18-35.
- live in Nigeria
- Capacity building at no cost
- Mentorship by Industry Leaders
- Seed funding
- Dedicated /Personified Business Support
- Opportunity to win Grant up to ₦500,000
Click HERE To Apply