Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market and Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 179645
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: BD-Other
- Analyzes the market environment and offers strategic alternatives to various levels of management.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related disciplines and 3 years of experience in Business and Market Analysis or the completion of a graduate degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Intermediate level position.
- Coordinates market research utilizing thrid parties.
- Collaborates with internal customers to define market research needs and objectives.
- Provides competitive intelligence for utilization in strategic business decisions.
- Job role directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.