AKK Gas Pipeline Project-Based Human Capital Development Recruitment 2023- The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) is constructing a 40 x 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK).
The Segment 2 of the project, covering a distance of 318.66km is being handled by BrentexCPP Limited covering the Engineering, Procurement and Construction works. The AKK Gas Pipeline project is a section of the Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network an integral part of the Nigeria Gas Master Plan.
As a statutory requirement of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) on the AKK Gas Pipeline and Stations Project, BrentexCP Limited is organising a Project-Based Human Capital Development Training for unemployed Nigerian graduates of all Geo-political zones.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Applicants must have graduated in the last five years.
- Applicants are required to present a satisfactory fitness report from a recognized government medical institution.
- Applicants must have an active Bank account.
- Applicants must have an active and valid Identification number.
- Applicants must have a valid letter of identification indicating the state and LGA of origin.
- Applicants must have access to an active valid email address and a mobile phone.
- Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Master’s and Bachelor’s degree/HND in Engineering and Physical Science
- Master’s and Bachelor’s degree/HND in Humanities and Social Sciences
- National Diploma or equivalent in Engineering and physical sciences
- Secondary school leaving certificate
Areas of training
The training will cover the following areas:
- Technical: Welding, Pipe Fitting, NDT, QAQC, Pipeline Engineering
- General: Health Safety & Environment, Project Management with Primavera P6
- Non-Technical: Business Analysis, Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Workshop: Effective Communication Skills, Technical Writing, Effective Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Understanding Local Content Compliance, Leadership summit, Entrepreneurial Skills Business Analysis, etc.
How to Apply for Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations Pipeline Project-Based Human Capital Development Recruitment 2023
Applications shall be done online on the NOGIC 1QS portal. To access the NOGIC JQS portalhttps://nogicjgs.gov.ng/accounts/sign-up, you must first signup to the portal and after successful creation of your portal user account, You MUST update your profile information.
Steps to create a NOGIC JQS account
- Click on the “Account” button and select “Create an Individual Account’
- Enter all required fields in the form.
- Click on the “Sign up” button to initiate portal account creation.
- Upon successful login, update your profile across the following:
- Basic Data
- Educational Qualification
- Industry Certification
- Job Experience
- Industry Training
- Ensure that you upload copies of all claimed certificates.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is two weeks from now. Only successful candidates will be contacted.