Sanlam Nigeria, a member of the Sanlam Group in South Africa, is a leading financial services institution in Nigeria, having successfully transformed the Nigeria Insurance space and distinguishing itself by delivering exceptional services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Title: Graduate Programme – System Analyst
Job Code: NGSL/LAG/000003
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Information Technology (IT)
- Are you a young IT graduate seeking to build your career in an evolving and stable business environment?
- Do you have the propensity and drive for results, passion for excellence and appetite to learn in new environments?
- If your answer to the above questions are in the affirmative, then, you are welcome to join ‘The Sanlam Nigeria Information Technology Graduate Programme’.
- System Analyst providing an excellent level of support to the IT team, giving support across the whole business in Front and Back office functions.
- The role will have oversight of IT Operations including Service Delivery, Application and Network infrastructure.
IT Service Desk:
- Provides technical support and guidance to Service Desk staff.
- Direct involvement in incidents or problems (irrespective of priority) that cause service impact and acts as escalation point for incidents not being resolved in a timely manner.
- Provides ITIL Service disciplines, covering Incident, Problem and Change Management
System & Network Analyst (Basic Understanding):
- Servers, OVMS, VMWare and Hyper V support and administration.
- Responsible for system and infrastructure availability and develop a resilient infrastructure to reduce failures.
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration, including management of internal network, VPN, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and system backups.
- Responsible for management of the rollout and support of desktop devices, including laptops and printers, and productivity tools such as Outlook and MSOffice.
- Provides Cisco & HP Switches, Firewall and Routers support and administration.
- Managing internal infrastructure, including network, access rights, desktops, servers, internal applications. Implement policies/standards to improve the quality and efficiency of support services based on ITIL methodology.
- Works closely with the IT Service Desk and other Specialist to ensure a timely, robust, and comprehensive service transition process.
- Works with the Service Desk team to set SLA criteria for the availability and performance of the IT infrastructure.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Programme.
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- ITIL Service delivery manager qualifications
- CompTIA A+ Certified
- CISCO Certified (Desirable)
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Must not be more than 28 years as at time of application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th July, 2023.