Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 – The application form for the Borno Secondary School Teachers Recruitment portal is out. Follow the link below and apply
Apply at www.bornostate.gov.ng. Here, requirements, application portal, and how to apply for teaching jobs in Borno state will be provided. According to the Governor of Borno State To employ 5,000 teachers As part of measures to improve the standard of education in Borno State, Governor Zulum also announced a plan to recruit 5,000 teachers during his second term of office.
Zulum said other measures such as mock examinations in secondary schools will be re-introduced and centers of excellence will be established to allow government to harness the potentials of less privileged children.
Borno State 5000 Teachers Recruitment 2023 Positions
So it is our pleasure to inform you that the Borno State Universal Basic Education Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies and more
Borno State Teachers Recruitment Requirement 2023
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
How to Apply for Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2023
- Visit www.bornostate.gov.ng
- Choose between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Borno State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.