NDLEA Fixes Oral Interview Date for 2023 Recruitment Applicants | Latest Update – This is to inform all shortlisted candidates NDLEA Oral Interview Date is Out. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, date of interview, and others.
The agency had promised to invite all those who scored above the cut off mark in the test for an oral interview, then after the interview, candidates will be trained and recruited into NDLEA.
Accordeding to the NDLEA management, shortlisted candidates will be guided on how to go about the interview through their official platforms.
All invited candidates for the interview are advised by the management of NDLEA to come along with the original of their credentials for verification.
How to know if you are eligible to participate in the NDLEA interview
- How to know if you are eligible to participate in the NDLEA interview
- Documents Needed for NDLEA Interview
You must meet the following criteria:
- Applied for the NDLEA recruitment in 2023.
- Write the NDLEA recruitment online test.
- Score above NDLEA cut off mark.
- Receive invitation for the interview either through text message or email.
Documents Needed for NDLEA Interview
Ensure you do not go for the interview empty handed. Below are some of the documents that may be required from you:
- Valid means of identification such as International passport, Voter’s card, Driving license or National Identification Number (NIN).
- Your academic credentials such as SSCE, ND, NCE, HND or BSc
- NDLEA invitation
- Birth certificate, and
- Other relevant documents.
Please, note that candidates must score above the NDLEA test cut-off and meet other requirements before he or she will be invited for the oral interview.