Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Process Engineer. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited – We pride ourselves with having the largest PET resin production capacity in West Africa. We have a state-of-the-art PET resin manufacturing facility, which has successfully obtained numerous certifications and recognition. Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited is the leading manufacturer of the highest quality food-grade PET resin in West Africa. Our factory, that is situated at lgbesa Agbara – Ogun State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Agbara / Igbesa – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To be able to participate in the plant shut-down, start-up
- Troubleshooting in emergency such as power failure and process upsets.
- Taking timely remedial actions in case of process alarms and ensuring safety of plant and personnel
- Should have experience in DCS controlling operation
- Generate periodic logs/Reports and calling displays, taking hard copies and storing important information with respect to ISO standards
- Co-ordinate with service/maintenance department for day – day operations.
- Performing risk assessments, optimization test and process simulations
- Evaluating processes and equipment to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering with 5 – 8 years relevant work experience.
- Candidates should have experience in polyethylene Terephthalate plant production or any Petrochemical company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
19th May, 2023.