Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of HSE Officer. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Review existing policies and measures and update them according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHStraining of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or of non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc / BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- 0 to 1 year Proven experience as a safety officer
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HSE Officer (Isolo)” as the Subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted
7th April, 2023.