Medical Aid Trust International Recruitment – We are recruiting Qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position below.
Medical Aid Trust is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that actively provides life-saving medical support for indigents and those living in hard-to-reach communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a passionate individual who will work with us to express love through medical aid.
- Create programs and challenges that are as effective and efficient as possible to achieve health equity.
- Allocate resources and supplies and prepare a budget as to ensure staff and volunteers can complete their responsibilities to their highest potential towards any program.
- Ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Be ready to be a public face for the organization.
- Carry out research studies to complement implementation projects.
- Carry out fundraising efforts and identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO.
- Engage the external community and invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the NGO is targeting.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc or MSc in Public Health or related field.
- Medical and clinical skill is an added advantage.
- Fluent in Written and spoken English.
- Have 6 years of experience in public health-related program implementation in Nigeria.
- Have experience in research, project management, and policy development and implementation.
N100,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
1st March 2023.