International Breweries Plc Recruitment –is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Stores Controller
Ref No: 30033757
Location: Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Job Type: Full time
- The primary function of this position is to ensure effective stock and resource optimization within the stores to provide an acceptable service level to the customers.
- Interpret and implement intake and issues plan for continues shift-plant
- Monitor stores processes
- Manage the team to improve process quality and productivity
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Co-ordinate autonomous maintenance and cleaning
- Facilitate effective team dynamics
- Implement performance management
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Ensure application of administration systems and procedures
- Administer conditions of employment for team members
- Contribute to self and team development
- Ensure integrity through management of staff and a stock control system.
- Manage adherence to stores business processes to ensure governance and optimum inventory.
- Work with all departments to critically assess and analyse stock holding to minimize operational risks while reducing stock asset value.
- Work with buyers and vendors to ensure that purchasing opportunities to reduce stock costs are realised.
- Work with the finance department on stock management projects and to ensure that the required financial governance is in place.
- Do management reports as and when required.
- Prepare and control budgets
- Apply problem solving and decision-making techniques and principles
- Facilitate team problem solving
- Develop employees
- Manage and apply personnel processes
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate
- Lead production activities in accordance with the VPO work practices
- Lead the application of work practices for the team.
- Manage the performance of the Stores Team to ensure good customer service.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and tidy working environment as per the OHS Act and WCM Requirements.
- Manage the Stores Assets (vehicles, tools, etc.)
- Lead, motivate and facilitate team activities.
- Do purchases of stock and non-stock items as well as payment of Vendors and Contracts.
- Develop and maintain a healthy vendor partnering program.
- Manage the tool store to optimise required tool and free issue consumable holdings and to ensure that tools remain in a good condition.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND or its equivalent degree in a relevant area of study such as Materials Management, Accounting, Supply Chain or Stock Management
- 1 – 2 years Experience in similar role will be an added advantage
Trait and Competencies Required:
- Team leadership. Management skills.
- Negotiating and communication skills.
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Understand how the stores operates and what VPO means in a store environment.
- Strong People/interpersonal skills
- Customer focussed.
- Have a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Numeracy accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of mechanical, instrumentation and electrical components
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office package and SAP R3
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
6th February 2023.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting