The CBN Ties Loan application is currently ongoing . Are you a graduate or an undergraduate of any Nigerian tertiary institution? If your answer to the above question is yes! this article is definitely for you.
However there are many loans offers available in Nigeria, but most of them are not for students and graduates of Nigerian universities, polytechnics, and other tertiary institutions.
This loan is actually for students at a Nigerian university, polytechnic, or other schools of higher learning, you have to make use of this CBN Ties Loan opportunity.
- Federal Government SMEDAN Loan – MSME Fund Application
- How to Apply for Farmers Loans in Nigeria – Apply Here
- NEXIT CBN Loan | How to Apply and Get CBN Loan Without Collateral
- Personal Loans: Guide on How to Get Personal Loans
- Family Loans: Guideline on How to Get Family Loan
- Federal Mortgage Loan Application Form Portal 2022/2023 – Apply Here
- Federal Student Financing | Government Loans in Nigeria
- Best Loan App in USA – Top 8 Mobile Apps to Loan Money in USA
- First Bank Automobile Loan, Features, And Requirements
What is CBN Ties Loan?
Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Program also known as CBN TIES Loan. In addition, it is a loan initiative created by the Central Bank of Nigeria to help young Nigerians finance their business plans instead of going to white-collar jobs after school.
The CBN’s TIES loan will provide Nigerian students with entrepreneurial skills and easy access to a source of funding that will provide them with low-cost loans and grants. CBN believes in providing employment opportunities to students who graduate from various tertiary institutions every year.
Requirements For CBN Ties Loan
To be eligible for the CBN N500 million grant, a graduate or student must meet the following requirements below.
- Applicants must be graduates or undergraduates of Nigerian universities or polytechnics.
- Must possess a have Degree Certificate (BSc, HND, or equivalent) for graduates.
- Applicants must have been through with National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or have a Discharge or Exemption letter.
- Proof of entrepreneurship training from a university or polytechnic.
- Post-NYSC service must not exceed seven years.
How to apply for CBN Ties Loan via www.cbnties.com.ng
To successfully apply or register for the CBN TIES loan via CBN Ties Loan Application Portal. Follow the guideline below right now.
2, Click the “Apply Now” button.
3, On the page, read all the instructions and requirements.
4, Now, click “Proceed.”
5, On the next page, you will be asked to fill in the following:
- Loan Type
- NYSC Certificate Number
- Year Of NYSC Certificate
- Year of Graduation
6, Afterward, follow your personal details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Confirm Password
7, Finally, click the “submit” button
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
Joecrackconcept.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Joecrackconcept.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Joecrackconcept admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters