Jamb cut off mark 2022 – JAMB Cut off mark for all institutions 2022 – The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, (JAMB), after a meeting with heads of tertiary institutions in the country, has pegged the cut-off mark for admissions in the 2022/2023 academic session.
JAMB Cut off Mark 2022/2023 for all Tertiary Institutions
The cut-off marks for
- universities is 140
- polytechnics 100
- colleges of education – 100.
The cut off marks were made known at the ongoing Policy Meeting on Admissions presided over by the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, in Abuja.
JAMB’s registrar, Professor Ishaq Oloyede, who announced the cut-off marks after deliberations by vice chancellors of universities, rectors of polytechnics and provosts of colleges of education, said the implication was that every institution had the right to fix its own cut-off mark even up to 220 but no one would be allowed to go less than the agreed minimum marks of 100 for colleges of education, 100 for polytechnics and 140 for universities.
The meeting also called for the review of admission criteria to give 10per cent discretional power of admission to heads of tertiary institutions.
- Alvernia University Scholarship Program for International Undergraduates Students in USA
- CBN TIES Loan for Graduates and Undergraduates – Apply Now
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (Qecs) 2022 For Undergraduate, Master’s and Phd Degree – Apply Here
- US Embassy Education Opportunity Funds Program (OFP) for Undergraduate and Graduate (Full Funded to study in the U.S.) – Apply Now
- University of Pennsylvania International Undergraduates Scholarships in the USA 2022/2023
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded (£35,000 – £50,000)
- Canadian Scholarships – List of scholarships in Canada for international students
- Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship Award 2021/2022 for Nigerians (Fully Funded)
- CBN N500k Grants for Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply Here
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 for young Nigerian Undergraduate students: Apply Here
- Top 10 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in USA 2022
- International monetary Fund (IMF) 2022 Fund Challenge for Undergraduate Students
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota Undergraduates Scholarship 2022/2023 to study in USA
- Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) MEXT Scholarships 2023 for undergraduate and research study in Japan (Fully Funded)
Hope this article was helpful, let us know of any other challenges regarding jamb activities in order to provide any available solution
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE