Consistent Trust Microfinance Bank is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Consistent Trust Microfinance Bank is a registered financial institution with the CAC and licenced by CBN. The company was established in 1992 as one of the pioneer community banks in Nigeria. The bank offers various banking products such as Loan, Savings, Investment, Micro insurance etc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Ikole-Ekiti, Ekiti
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out direct promotion and marketing of the bank loan product
- Cross-selling all bank products to prospective clients (Savings and Loans)
- Opening of loan application, screening of eligible prospects and schedule visitation (KYC)
- The officer shall spend more than 70% on the field carrying out business visits to both client and guarantors in order to conduct business assessment/analysis to determine business suitability and capability to access/guarantee the loan
- Carry out house visitation to client and/guarantor house as necessary
- Prepare complete loan report in line with policies and procedure and present same to credit committee for decision.
- Communicate the decision of the credit committee to the client and arrange for the disbursement
- Collate and prepare credit approval memo using all the information for credit committee for loan approval
- Conduct post disbursement monitoring on the loan portfolio to ensure timely repayment.
- Lead the recovery plan and jointly participate in recovery activities of the bank.
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Actively participating in committees and group activities that promote or support the growth and development of the company.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / ND from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant work experience
- Good communication and relationship management skills with strong team spirit
- Basic knowledge of financial mathematics
- Sound computer skills and usage of mobile applications
- Real passion to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Passion for fieldwork.
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro / small / medium businesses
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is an added advantage
- residing within AdoEkiti, Ikole-Ekiti and environsis an added advantage
- Knowledge of the major local languages.
- Pension Contribution
- Performance Based Bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE