Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash Loan- Stanbic IBTC EZ cash is a special loan package designed by the institution for Nigerian companies. There is an ocean of space that separates business organizations, as you know and their SME counterparts. Much of this gap exists due to the difference in available funds that each company must create.
The EZ Cash is a loan that offers eligible active current account holders, instant access to fund ranging from 20,000N to 4,000,000N, for a period of 12 months without requirements of any documentation.
The Individuals in need of loans can borrow any amount of cash depending on the limit advised to you on your application. The applicable interest rate is 2.5% a month. The interest rate of the amount is taken from the person’s account at the end of the month.
To qualify for the loan the individual must have an account that is at least 12 months old. The individual must be 18 years old and not more than 60 years old. And a satisfactory credit report.
Individuals can borrow as many times as you require, provided the cumulative sum of total amounts borrowed does not exceed your maximum amount limit.
Your loan limit will depend on your average monthly income, monthly loan and repayments of your existing loans.
Individuals who end up not using the entire loan the applied for will only pay for the one they used, while the unused will be left. All loans gotten from the Stanbic IBTC EZ are only valid for a period of 1 to 12 months.
Follow the steps below to apply for the loan:
- Firstly, start by dialing *909*44# or log in to your personal Stanbic IBTC mobile application, enterprise online or internet banking and select Request EZ Cash
- Supply all the requested details. Some of these include the amount you intend to borrow and the expected repayment period
- A credit evaluation is then carried out to confirm if you are qualified. If successful, they would present you with an applicable interest based on your present risk score and loan duration.
- Read through the details of the loan, and if okay, click accept. Note that the terms include your consent to have your account debited for repayment if you default on a particular date. Also, you would be required to provide your debit card details.
- On acceptance of the terms, your account would be credited immediately.
Payment is very fast and it is not an active task that you do. When the loan period expires, you will receive an outstanding payment message and it will be deducted from your account. To make a payment, make sure you have the full amount in your account on the day of payment.
Anyway, you can also choose to pay by the due date. To do this, contact your bank adviser or call 07003333333.
Obtaining this loan comes with the following fees:
- An insurance fee of 0.35% on the amount borrowed
- Value-added tax (VAT) of 0.05% on the amount borrowed
- Management fee of 1% on the amount borrowed
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE