Parallel Score is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Parallel Score is a product development firm that develops data and user-centric solutions by leveraging design, engineering, and innovative thinking. We are a provocative product development agency that is focused on imagining and building highly-interactive and user- driven experiences that push the limits of user design and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Engineer
Job Category: Full-time
- Our company is looking to fill the role of a Data Engineer.
- To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and requirements.
- The ability to clean, analyze, integrate and process complex data
- Experience in analytical, machine learning, and statistical modeling techniques, in identifying patterns and signals (desirable)
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS/Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Good at communicating to all levels, with the ability to share information and transfer knowledge and expertise to other colleagues
- Open-minded and able to see the bigger picture
- Collect and mine data to provide a better user experience
- Mine massive datasets that are high-dimensional graph-based
- Deploy data processing and analysis pipelines
- Capability to self-learn new technologies in a 4-week timeframe
- Design, build and maintain all parts of the data warehouse infrastructure to support adaptive streaming analysis (requirements gathering, ETL, data modeling, metric design, reporting/dash-boarding, etc).
- Experience with big data tools: Databricks, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud services related to big data and data migration
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Statistical concepts
- Administrative Coding
- Agile development methodology
- AWS and Azure platform
- Data modeling best practices and the ability to apply an analytical & structured approach
- Data pre-processing
- Data-bricks, Delta lake, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka,
- Feature engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE