This is to inform the public that May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment has started and the online portal is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Quality Operations
Employment type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head, Pharma Plant Operations, the incumbent will be expected to work within and oversee the Quality Operation Team to achieve quality products and ensure compliance with laid down standards.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pure Sciences,
- Should have Membership of relevant professional body.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Pharmaceutical quality operations and possess strong people skills.
- He/ she must be results driven, dedicated to delivering sustainable high quality performance with excellent knowledge of Pharmaceutical cGMP and exposure to stringent international Audits.
- Candidates must possess proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivate teams to achieve set objectives.
Attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
26th May, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE