NYSC Batch A Stream 2 News Today 2022 – There are lots of controversies about NYSC Batch A Stream 2; we believe that this article will give light to your questions relating to NYSC Batch A stream 2 registration and mobilization timetable 2022.
Is there going to be NYSC Batch A Stream 2?
Yes, there will be NYSC Batch A Stream II 2022 online registration. So get ready by going through all the process to be eligible for mobilization.
When will NYSC Batch A Stream II 2022 Online Registration start?
NYSC Registration for batch a stream 2 will commence some few weeks after stream 1 must have been out to the camp, or the date for the registration will be listed on the nysc batch A stream II timetable.
I have been trying to register for NYSC Batch A Stream 1 2022 but when I checked senate list, it is still saying No Record found. what should I do? Hurry check your name now on the NYSC SENATE LIST HERE
In case if your name is not there, or maybe your name is on NYSC error list, CHECK JAMB MATRICULATION LIST FOR NYSC MOBILIZATION
The NYSC 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
- Commencement / Registration: Friday, 18th March 2022 – Tuesday, 22nd March 2022.
- The cut-off date for Registration: Tuesday, 22nd March 2022
- Swearing-in Ceremony: Wednesday, 23rd March 2022.
- Closing Ceremony: Thursday, 7th April 2022.
All Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for COVID-19 test at the camp before registration.
Prospective Corps members are to fill COVID-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self reprinting form and print verification slip to be presented in camp for COVID-19 test.
How to Register for NYSC in 2022 for batch A Stream 2
Before we begin, here are the requirements and steps for NYSC 2022 Batch A online registration;
- NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2022”
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard, if they are errors in your name.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
- Be sure to complete all process before the deadline.
NYSC Callup Letter Printing for Batch A 2022
Do you want to know if NYSC Callup Letter is Out for Batch A 2022 and How to Print Call Letters?, then you come to the right place. Here you will get the latest news on callup letters and release date.
See How to Print NYSC Callup Letter for 2022
NYSC Registration Guidelines
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
Before you proceed to the NYSC portal for 2022 Batch A registration, ensure you have fulfilled the following requirements and possess the documents listed below;
- Check Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List
- Check Your Name on the NYSC Senate List
- Valid Phone Number and Email Address
- Get your NYSC Medical Fitness Certificate
- Scanned Copies of Passport Photographs
- Matriculation Number (For locally trained graduates)
- Get Your Letter of Evaluation (Only for Foreign Graduates from Institutions whose accreditation is in doubt)
- NYSC Document Verification (Foreign graduates)
- Foreign graduates will require the following documents;
- First Degree or HND
- Official Transcript
- O’Level or its equivalent
- International Passport
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Leave a Reply